Driving theory test!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
revising for my theory test so i can go mobile....this will be my second time and im SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO nervous.....

i only failed by 2 point last time and didnt revise so im worried this time ill revise and fail by more. Id drive myself mad!!!

PLUS last time i got 3 questions on gears.....IM DRIVING AUTOMATIC.....

how is this fair?1:Scared:

Think positive!!! Good luck!

I passed mine a short while ago. Good luck!! x

Michelle

Just try to relax (easier said than done).
You have done a test now and although you may not have passed it the first time at least you know what to expect question wise!!
Just revise everything you are slightly unsure of! :hug:

And good luck!!!

xx

Last edited:
I passed mine this week :) I'm also learning in an auto so the gear questions are a bit daft.

I recommend buying the official book...it contains every question they could ever ask you...I found that most of them were common sense ad then I tried my best to memorise the answers that I didn't initially know.

Hope this helps and good luck :)

Good luck! I took kalms for the practical and found they really helped me. All the best <3 x

another good luck! i failed by 1 point the first time, sailed through the second so i'm sure you'll do fine as you know what kind of thing to expect :) - as missamy said, take kalms or rescue remedy to settle your nerves a bit if you think that'll be a problem for you on the day x

Good Luck!
I'm sure you'll sail through it this time
Kxx

Latest posts

Back