Dry/hard skin on feet what products do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkies&tooties

Reaction score
I have only just got back in to nails since having my little boy and just done my shellac and minx training but been a few years since doing Mani's/Pedi's and new products are available now so after a bit of advice on the best ones I would like to continue using CND products but open to anything else as I have a friend with quite bad dry/hard skin on her heels which looks quite unsightly so what can I use?
Anyone tried callus peel??
X

A nice long soak and file, then I use Compeed cracked heel treatment (even for dry hard horrible skin) I wear flip flops and my feet get battered. I apply overnight and they are soft as anything come morning!

I've suffered with dry cracked heels for years, but since using the CND Sea Serum and Cucumber Cream it's been amazing. I now use it every 2 weeks just to keep things under control. I havnt used the callus peel, but it seems to have mixed reviews so I left well alone and stuck to good old reliable CND! Once you have faith in your products, it's amazing easy to 'sell' it to clients! :biggrin:x

Thanx pinney x

Latest posts

Back