Dual nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
They are called 'Popits' in the Uk, S2 sell them and Geeg has done a tutorial on them on here. They are really good for clients who want a quick set of L&P nails xx

Thank you.
I have never heard of them:o. I use Gelish but didin't have a clue you could do this.

Is it safe for the nails? Does it last aswell as a sculpted tip?
Sorry for the questions I just think this is awesome:o

Hi, I have some of these. Have used them to play around. The concept is good however I find them fiddly and time consuming and would rather apply my l&p free hand as these take so long.

I have heard they are good for people who struggle to do their own enhancements.

Sorry but I can't say if they last as I have not applied them on myself.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I think they are a money and time waster.

Being Canadian we don't have Popits.. We have ProNails.. I use them for a quick acrylic set if someone is in a hurry..

Can I ask how long do they last for?

I applied a few Popits to my nails when they broke so they were the same length as my others when I applied my Shellac on top. They lasted me the 2 weeks (would have lasted longer but once they grew out I buffed then soaked off for 20 mins). They are super shiny so no hand buffing needed, yay! But not as good as the hand crafted sculpted L&P nails of many Geeks on here. Search for Geeg's tutorial and threads on here there are loads of pics of them etc. not sure how to post the link but it comes up in a search. I hope this helps ;) xxx

About 2 weeks... They're great for weddings if people don't want to be tied down to the maintenance.. I put fiberglass underneath and they appear to stay on really well..

Latest posts

Back