Dublin beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 more sleeps!!!!

Hey there anyone for this on sunday&monday?! Whats on your shopping list!! Looking to get shellac colours and gelish new collection and research some waxes! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Im afraid to even think about how much money I will end up spending!

Mostly on the look for make up, wax pots and whatever else jumps out at me :)

Ill be buyin young nails mani q and gonna try crystal nails colour gels. I cnt wait.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where would be good for nail art paints at the show??

God i dunno. I actually need nail art stuff big time. Heard crystal nails brushes are ment to be brill xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Asu do lovely paints for nail art. They will be on ur right when you walk in the door 😊

Love asu they trained me in gel nails nail art and tan so always stock their stuff

I can't wait!

Oh Im afraid to even think about how much money I will end up spending!

Mostly on the look for make up, wax pots and whatever else jumps out at me :)

Visit Jane Iredale at the iiaa ltd stand for some amazing mineral makeup! And say hi to Jenn Rock who is working it. She is an amazing trainer and give you all the info you need
X Aileen

Visit Jane Iredale at the iiaa ltd stand for some amazing mineral makeup! And say hi to Jenn Rock who is working it. She is an amazing trainer and give you all the info you need
X Aileen

Will do! Have heard great things about Jane Iredale :) x

One more sleep :)

My sister is working at the show that open tomorrow (does the brow things), she sent me a field report from the show....'cnd sweet squared top but bigger payment area than product display, opi cool, gelish fair, nsi absolutely pony looks like a flea market, thats about all from the big boys'

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I think thats the busiest show I have been to!

Great day :) seen some familar faces. Spent more than I planned but nothing new there.
Love my cnd free keyring.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394402119913.jpg
    1394402119913.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 76
Great day :) seen some familar faces. Spent more than I planned but nothing new there.

Oh I missed you! Did you buy moyou? Where?

Have to say was abit disappointed- the ss deals didn't appeal to me I was looking to get a good colours but no deal on individual colours :( as the girls said same as buying them on an ordinary day on the upside didn't have to q!!!! Confused over gelish but have nailed them and I got joyous plates v excited abit trying them oh and ibex too looking forward to trying it out!!! :)

Latest posts

Back