Dublin beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I missed you! Did you buy moyou? Where?

Ye moyou were there, kinda big stand too. Stand D37. At least you saved some money :) I might bump into you in oct/nov at the next one. Met the lovely Surburban decay in the queue when I arrived. Sweet squared need to have another extravaganza day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Too busy, couldn't get to see anything, or talk to the providers!
But €75 less in my pocket!! :eek: a lot less than I spent last year! They should really limit the amount of people through the doors at a time, or spread the displays out.... I'm not a person who is comfortable in an over crowded space!

But why do the people at stalls have to take so bloody long to talk to someone!! I was over at a well known stall, and I woman from another (with a logoed tshirt on) spent over an hour talking to the poor women about shellac... But the one with the logo, sold shellac at her stall! :mad:......... why don't they do their buying at 4pm, when the public are gone??

#and breathe!!!#

I'm interested in towie tan... But the guy at the stall must of had 2 layers of 18% on him, poor guy!!

And I got brow stencils (kinda of a waste of money the price that they were) but why wasn't I aware of these things before yesterday!! I fringing love them!!! :D

Ye moyou were there, kinda big stand too. Stand D37. At least you saved some money :) I might bump into you in oct/nov at the next one. Met the lovely Surburban decay in the queue when I arrived. Sweet squared need to have another extravaganza day.

I can't believe I missed that!!!

Wow it seemed way busier than last year! I couldn't get to the make-up stalls I wanted to, well I could but I couldn't see much and gave up waiting

I meant t say moyou plates!! Could someone give tips of use with shellac and gelish? :)
Oh yes it was alot busier than october..::

I was a little dissappointed too, I thought the stands were very squashed together, the eating area was a lot smaller so couldnt get lunch, it was too busy to see any demos or properly look at products & there seemed to be a lot of just tan nails and brows, wish there was more make up but what can ya do!

Still didnt stop me spending though ;)

As selfish as it sounds I do wish they'd limit it to professionals, I feel like a lot of people there were just blow ins who were in the area and came along.
Don't see the point in them being there as most of the stuff for sale is generally for professional use bar the makeup/makeup brush stands. Plus get rid of this god damn handbag and scarf floggers. They take up too much space with their overpriced eBay sh!!!!te. I do agree they need to limit the amount of people they let in. I would have spent a lot more money had I been able to see the stuff. Arrived at half 10 and still wasn't early enough to avoid crowds.

After reading these last few comments I'm so glad I didn't go, that's exactly what my problem was with the last show! I think they should put it in a larger venue hall so that it's not so crammed! And I totally agree about the bags and scarves, pure cheap rubbish that has no relevance to our profession so should not be there!

Amanda xx

It was lovely to meet you again! Would love another s2 extravaganza day :)
The show was a lot busier this year and there were lots of extra stalls crammed into the back where there's usually seminars and extra cafe space. I wasn't impressed with all the non pro's as usual, especially because it was so crowded I couldn't buy all that I wanted or speak to the exhibitors I wanted. I couldn't even see any demos! It was uncomfortably crowded, and disappointed that Perron rigot wasn't there. Looks like they are much better represented in the uk! Same goes for ibx

Latest posts

Back