Dummy Clips ~ Special Offer for Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Freckles~

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I know there are a lot of you out there with little ones or with little ones on the way....

I make lovely personalised dummy clips which attach your baby's clothing to help ensure they never lose their dummy.

They usually sell on my website for £6.00 including postage but fellow geeks can have them for £3.00 including postage.

There is a link to my website in my signature if you would like to see a few sample designs.

If you would like a dummy clip for your little angel just send me a pm or email me

xx :hug: xx

I got one of these on Saturday and they are lovely and are really good.

Caitlin tends to play a game of see how many times I can lose my dummy for mummy so I got one of these from Freckles and it never drops on the floor anymore and I always know where it is :lol:

I would definately recommend it to anyone, a really good bargain

Sorry hun this needs to go in Geekbay as advertising is not permitted in the forums. I am closing this one rather than deleting it as more and more ads are creeping into the forums, and it makes such work for the Mods - not only deleting them but then having to pm and redirecting to geekbay.

Thanks guys xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back