Dust extractor recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavvyK79

Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve got a Zephyros dust extractor for in the salon but I need one for at home for when I’m doing family and friends nails. Am looking for something cheap and cheerful and easy to pick up and take with me if I go to theirs but something that does actually extract dust unlike some of the cheaper ones I’ve read review on. Does any one have any recommendations because I don’t really want to have to bring my Zephyros home every time...TIA x

Good dust extractors are expensive and they are bulkier. My recommendation would be, tell your friend and family to get their nails done at your salon. Work stuff should be done at work. You don't want all those nail product residues to get all over your home.

Good dust extractors are expensive and they are bulkier. My recommendation would be, tell your friend and family to get their nails done at your salon. Work stuff should be done at work. You don't want all those nail product residues to get all over your home.
They help me with childcare and in return I do their nails occasionally when I get back from work, I have a reduced kit at home and just wanted to get an extractor to save me having to bring my Zeph I bought for the salon home.

They help me with childcare and in return I do their nails occasionally when I get back from work, I have a reduced kit at home and just wanted to get an extractor to save me having to bring my Zeph I bought for the salon home.
I recently bought one from Young Nails and I’m really happy with it

Latest posts

Back