e-file advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if there is a time when you should get a service on your filing machine?or do you just wait until there is a problem?
Also what sort of mechanical problems do they normally have?
thank you for your help
I have done efile training with nsi before and have a up220

I've always seen people wait until they are having problems with these until they decide to do anything. Its usually when it starts to become loud and the ball bearings need to be replaced. My UP200 works great and I've had it for 7 years. However I decided to retire it since the cord started having wear and tear. If you invest in a good drill and don't drop them they shouldn't require any maintenance.

I bought a 2nd hand-piece for my KUPA Manipro Supermax so that I can send the one I am using for yearly maintenance and not be without! What can I say, I like an easy life!! I have more than one CND UV Lamp for the same reason .. for backup.

Drills DO get dusty inside and a good clean every year means I never have a problem. I have had mine for a good few years and always have it serviced once a year or 18 months. I do think if you invest your money in good equipment you should look after it.

Latest posts

Back