E file bits advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm booking on an e file course In may need to buy e file and bits, can anyone advise me on what bits to get, I ve looked at the safety bit but it comes in fine and coarse do I need both? I'm only gonna use the efile to reduce bulk mainly. Any advice would be brill thankyou :)

Any help please x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiyas, who are you doing the course with?

I know when I did the crystal nails course they tell,you what bits you need and you can buy them from them.

Thats great im doing it with an educator in my area thats works along side gemma lambert cant wait :)

I would ring the educator and ask her what hits she wants you to bring hun :)

Any help please x

I use an e-file for 98% of my enhancement work and although I've bought quite a few different bits over time, the ones I use the most are the NSI Safety Bits in fine and Medium. I find the course ones too rough, a Medium is more than enough for getting down bulk.

I also use the Kupa Sanding bands in FINE sometimes for finishing, they're the ones you throw away after each client, they're very economical and fit on the Kupa Mandrel Bit.

My favourite e-file bits by far though are the NSI Safety Bits in Fine and Medium. They are loads cheaper than the Young Nails ones too by the way, so shop around.

Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back