E-file, nail desk and dust collector-recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monicaipx

Reaction score
I've been searching for a while for an efile and dust collector and so far the best I've came across is the kupa mani pro efile and the Valentino but I can't find any suppliers in the UK. Will I have to order from the US? I'm thinking of when I need to get both serviced etc. Or is there any other brands that anyone can recommend?

I've also been looking for a nail station but I can't quite find anything that I really like. I need one with drawers/loads of storage. I've looked on the likes of salons direct, Sally's etc. Any recommendations?

Could everyone post pictures of there nail set ups too if possible
Thanks in advance

I would take a good look at saeyang drills, there is another thread with a detailed post weighing up the pros and cons on the kupa mani pro and saeyang K38, I love my saeyang K38 and £230 is very reasonable yet it doesn't compromise on quality at all

Can't help with the Kupa situation but when I emailed Valentino about a UK supplier they said the closest was in Belgium called ASAP Nails.

I've been searching for a while for an efile and dust collector and so far the best I've came across is the kupa mani pro efile and the Valentino but I can't find any suppliers in the UK. Will I have to order from the US? I'm thinking of when I need to get both serviced etc. Or is there any other brands that anyone can recommend?

I've also been looking for a nail station but I can't quite find anything that I really like. I need one with drawers/loads of storage. I've looked on the likes of salons direct, Sally's etc. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Nail harmony uk stock valentinos.
http://www.nailharmonyuk.co.uk/product-category/20/133/other/valentino.htm

I bought my efile from there too and I can't recommend it enough x

Unfortunately nail harmony are out of stock just now

Ah sorry. Didn't log in to check. Just knew they sold them

Am I right in thinking Harmony still only stock the table top valentinos? Or have they now added the flush mounts?xxx

Am I right in thinking Harmony still only stock the table top valentinos? Or have they now added the flush mounts?xxx

They've been stocking both for a long time now. Over a year x

They've been stocking both for a long time now. Over a year x

Oh okay! I enquired about the XL flush mount - which I can't see on the harmony website. That's probably why they told me to go to the Belgium supplier. Good to know they do the normal sized one as well though!

Oh okay! I enquired about the XL flush mount - which I can't see on the harmony website. That's probably why they told me to go to the Belgium supplier. Good to know they do the normal sized one as well though!

If you call them they should be able to tell you when they will be in stock again x

I highly recommend the Valentino.

I bought a table top one but didn't get along very well with it. I found my clients were not comfortable.
I ended up desk mounting it though and I'm so glad I did.

I have a very detailed video of how I desk mounted it as well as how it functions. you can find it here

Thanks in advance
Venus

Thanks in advance
Venus nail supplys is where I got my kupa they are in England

Latest posts

Back