E-files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaspeers

Reaction score
What are these? I am assuming they are the electric files... firstly do u need to train for these, and secondly where can u find them? I am thinking i would look into gettin one, but only for the artificial nail ie blending and filing.... i wouldnt use on the natural nail. heard too many horror stories ALTHOUGH I KNOW MANY PEOPLE CAN USE THESE PERFECTLY NO PROBS! Would love to know ur thoughts, and anyone use them?

Creative academy offer training and also young nails. I wouldnt dream of using one without proper instruction (my opinion). I have done the young nails training with electric file and it was very good and I am sure that cnd will be also good as they are very big on education!
Phone sweet squared or young nails as they both sell them and they both offer training.
Some come with a training dvd which is great for recapping but really not good for teaching yourself. The errors that can be made and the damage to not only the nail but the surronding area is scary if not correctly trained!
hth

Oh i know abotu the damage they can do - ive seen it! Hence why i havent rushed out and got one, def something to think long n hard about! I find it hard cos most of these places dont offer training near me and i dont drive (not to mention 2 children and 1 on the way lol). Must be mad!! But i def think this would help with timings - not putting pressure on myself to be quicker, just a thought for the future!

Latest posts

Back