Ear Candleing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarleneH

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wondered what product everyone prefers to use in their ear candleing treatments? Ive used the hopi ear candles and thought they were ok until i tried these other ones i dont know what make they are but they are a lot thicker and bigger than the hopi ones and dont seem as flimsy which is great coz i do a little drainage massage during the treatment over the face and i feel safer with these bigger ones i dont feel like the ash is going to drop off or move!:eek: does anyone know which ones they are and your views? thanx

I would check that you are insured to use this candles, most candling qualifications are on using Biosun candles as they have the CE mark.

You might find your insurance is invalidated by offering clients this treatment using the ones you are talking about.

I use Biosun hopi ear candles & find they are fantastic!! :)

I would check that you are insured to use this candles, most candling qualifications are on using Biosun candles as they have the CE mark.

You might find your insurance is invalidated by offering clients this treatment using the ones you are talking about.

Thanx for that il check with my boss and get her to check the insurance im covered by the salon

Latest posts

Back