Ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quest

Reaction score
Hi, I weren’t sure where to list this.. however, I am just looking for advise.. I offer ear candles as a treatment but there are a couple of things that show up on the net about not being safe and they don’t work.. what do you think to ear candles?!

Open to all opinions

Thank you

I agree with you to there being negative things said about ear candles. My opinion is that it actually does suit some clients but not all as with any holistic treatment.
Definately purchasing them from an excellent source and not some chineseum stuff off ebay will give you a good foundation. The candle Must have a firm, good base that is totally fixed to the candle making it totally stable. I never let go of the lit candle ever.
Whilst I agree there is no way that the by product that is observed from the candle after use is actual ear wax , what I believe to be true is that the warming vortex created by the flame helps the cilia within the ears to become active and release the wax more easily.
Providing a sinus drainage pressure point massage afterwards will give a complete treatment.
It's you and having faith in it that will give you confidence.
If you sell it as a relaxation , sinus clearing treatment you may well find you can believe it to be something your other holistic clients may want to try.
Good luck and I hope that helps.
RosieR

Latest posts

Back