Easilocks problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi_wales

Reaction score
ive been fitting Easilocks for about two and a bit years now, I’m a ambassador but I’m having problems with the new Co tubes. I feel like I getting loads of losses..... loads of clients are getting lots of extensions slipping out. I would go ages with clients not losing a single strand in a 10-12 week fitting before but how I’m getting loads of clients coming back with strands to re fit. I’ve racked my brain and the only difference i can think of is the tubes. I only do three days a week and I’ve spent almost £10k on client hair orders since April so I turn over a lot of clients, but I’m really struggling...... help please.... is it just me?!

No idea but if your last technique worked great for you then go back to that and dump the new co tubes! What’s an ambassador? X

No idea but if your last technique worked great for you then go back to that and dump the new co tubes! What’s an ambassador? X
I think it means shes maybe on there website search like they recommend her x

Ah ok thanks ! Just curious x

Latest posts

Back