Easilocks questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually a freelance extensionsist
Been doing it for 10years
What's wrong with saying products are for china?
I was just replying back to a question
#hair-advice

Shame you didn't respond to the post about you posting a pic featured on wonderful hair website and facebook- there may be no doubt you've been an extensionist for 10 years but you are associated with the company.

They are just another type of micro rings, the hair comes from china. I had a client come to me with hers just slipping out after 2 weeks.

I use a couple of suppliers for mini locks and have to say that the slipping could be due to poor application or aftercare. When I use Easilocks they do stay in very well, the only draw back is the price as they are very expensive.

Is the hair worth the price?

Hi, I'm trained with Easilocks and I must contradict all previous comments I've used every extension system out there and without a doubt Easilocks is the best they don't slip anymore than expected the copper tubes are clamped with a special locking system that doesn't budge! They most any of my clients have ever lost is 1 lock! And the hair OMG it's incredible in some cases a client has had the same hair installed over a year! Yes it's expensive but you only get what you pay for and clients would much rather go with a credible make than unbranded cheaper hair from the Internet! The hair is from Russia it's remy hair and double drawn! The best you can get! X

Hi, I'm trained with Easilocks and I must contradict all previous comments I've used every extension system out there and without a doubt Easilocks is the best they don't slip anymore than expected the copper tubes are clamped with a special locking system that doesn't budge! They most any of my clients have ever lost is 1 lock! And the hair OMG it's incredible in some cases a client has had the same hair installed over a year! Yes it's expensive but you only get what you pay for and clients would much rather go with a credible make than unbranded cheaper hair from the Internet! The hair is from Russia it's remy hair and double drawn! The best you can get! X

Hi. How is the locking system different to small copper tubes and normal pliers? Do you have a close up of the pliers? There's nothing I can find online to suggest the special locking system is anything special!

Back