Easilocks questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
Ok.. I have a few questions please help

Is easilocks the similar to I tips but very tiny?
What weight are they?
Do you have to do a course to purchase the hair?
Do they hold well?
How do they not shed if theres so little glue?
On easilocks website is it the easilocks tips?
What origin is the hair?

I have so many clients asking about them and I really do not know the answers
Thanks guys!

Ok.. I have a few questions please help

Is easilocks the similar to I tips but very tiny?
What weight are they?
Do you have to do a course to purchase the hair?
Do they hold well?
How do they not shed if theres so little glue?
On easilocks website is it the easilocks tips?
What origin is the hair?

I have so many clients asking about them and I really do not know the answers
Thanks guys!

I'm also Interested about this, after looking on there website It looks like you can just purchase the hair & locks?? I think you'd need to undertake there training course to actually advertise yourself as an easilocks technition. I'd also like to know if anyone knows the gram of the stick tips they use? & if the locks are silicone lined or not? X

I found the website a bit confusing, I would like to know why people love them and why they are so expensive and the beads are they just one size?

I done a client who has her hair blow dryed at a salon that offers easilocks my method was micro rings & the hairdresser said they're pretty much the same

I think they are very similar to nano bonds

Easilocks are just coppertubes and the tips are normal stick tips, nothing special at all x

Even with trade discount the hair still works out at £445.00 for 200 strands of 18 inch. To get trade discount you have to do the easilocks conversion course at £600. They are very vague in answering where the hair is sources from

Wooooo thats expensive
Ok so its really just tiny I tip hair in small beads?
What weight is the hair?

I might be wrong but I thought you had to be specifically trained in easilocks to use them?

Do the tips have to be made with a softer keratin to reduce slippage as the copper tubes are so much smaller? Also heard they need retipping frequently due to the softer keratin.

Yes I think I've also heard the keratin is softer so it can squash flatter inside the tubes. I hear the tape hair is around 300 for a full heads worth too. Very expensive. Would be good to hear from anyone who has used the hair to see how it holds up for the price?

You don't have to be trained in easilocks to buy the hair at retail price but you do have to do there conversion course to get trade discount

Could I get my own hair retipped as small as easilocks? is this possible?

They are just stick tips with copper tubes. Its more that celebs have endorsed the brand that push the price x

What type of hair or company?
I fit all types
I use SJK or Tasha jacks
Sometimes hair planet for wefts if SJK ring doesnt match

Ok its just because of the celebrities!
Are they 1g?
I am not fussed putting 1g in a tiny bead :/

They are just another type of micro rings, the hair comes from china. I had a client come to me with hers just slipping out after 2 weeks.

They are just another type of micro rings, the hair comes from china. I had a client come to me with hers just slipping out after 2 weeks.

Shamelessly slagged off other brands of extensions when you clearly work for wonderful hair.

A word of advice your going to do more damage than good.

I'm actually a freelance extensionsist
Been doing it for 10years
What's wrong with saying products are for china?
I was just replying back to a question
#hair-advice

Latest posts

Back