Easilocks vs Microrings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmock04

Reaction score
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but I was just wondering if the actual rings used for easilocks application are worth the extra money compared to microrings. The microrings I've been using are really quite large and I dont feel that they give a very nice finish, but the pictures of the easilocks rings look much nicer and flatter. Does anyone know what the difference between the two are and also if you can use the easilocks rings with other stick tip extensions?
Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but I was just wondering if the actual rings used for easilocks application are worth the extra money compared to microrings. The microrings I've been using are really quite large and I dont feel that they give a very nice finish, but the pictures of the easilocks rings look much nicer and flatter. Does anyone know what the difference between the two are and also if you can use the easilocks rings with other stick tip extensions?

From what I have heard easi locks are quite small in comparison to a micro ring. Micro rings are mainly silicone lined also, which can make them seem bulky. If you are looking for something small and flat, try Mini Lock's from Remy cachet.

I think if you want to use other hair with easi locks you would have to make the tips smaller as the easi locks hair is obviously tipped to size for the locks, but I may be wrong :)

Easilocks rings are now available through other suppliers, studio58 do a version, as do additional lengths

There's loads of mini tip and mini locks suppliers now;
Studio 58, angel remy, easilocks, AngelsLocks, remi cachet, foxy are bringing a range out, Essex locks... Etc etc xx

will they fit standard I tip hair or does it have to be a mini tip range?

From what I have heard easi locks are quite small in comparison to a micro ring. Micro rings are mainly silicone lined also, which can make them seem bulky. If you are looking for something small and flat, try Mini Lock's from Remy cachet.

I think if you want to use other hair with easi locks you would have to make the tips smaller as the easi locks hair is obviously tipped to size for the locks, but I may be wrong :)

Easilocks are practically identical to mini locks just a different name. You can buy mini lox from most good suppliers but not event strand fits so you will have to ask your suppliers if they fit mini lid

Latest posts

Back