Easilocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessec2000

Reaction score
Just a quick question guys ..

Was doing a blow dry today on a lady who has easilocks in ... The bonds are sooo tiny and flat. I thought they were supposed to be like micro rings , but all the micro rings I've used are far bigger .. Could they be more like copper tubes??

I wanted to do the easilocks training but I didn't fancy remortgaging my house to pay for it lol !! So I picked the micro rings thinking they were the closet thing .. Confused now..

Hi, I haven't seen easilocks, but there is Remy cachet offering mini tips... They are quite small... But be careful using smaller rings coz they can slip on some thinner hair

Could be nano rings which are smaller than micro xx

Thanks girls , yeh funny enough there were more than a few just sat on the mid lengths of the hair just waiting to fall out [emoji15]

Just a quick question guys ..

Was doing a blow dry today on a lady who has easilocks in ... The bonds are sooo tiny and flat. I thought they were supposed to be like micro rings , but all the micro rings I've used are far bigger .. Could they be more like copper tubes??

I wanted to do the easilocks training but I didn't fancy remortgaging my house to pay for it lol !! So I picked the micro rings thinking they were the closet thing .. Confused now..
They are copper tubes, you're just paying for the name. They're getting a lot of negative feedback now, I'd avoid like the plague.

Hi, I haven't seen easilocks, but there is Remy cachet offering mini tips... They are quite small... But be careful using smaller rings coz they can slip on some thinner hair

Just been doing some research ... Def the Remy cachet mini tip .. Really wanna try them [emoji6]..

They are copper tubes, you're just paying for the name. They're getting a lot of negative feedback now, I'd avoid like the plague.

Seriously ?? How come ?? Are the Remy mini tips the same ?

Ouhh thanks for clearing that up .. I def wanna try out the Remy mini tips .. [emoji7] would love to be able to do them on myself lol
I make my own mini tips using loose hair. I've used Remi Cachet mini locks, which are good but I prefer a tube with a flared end, the tips are easier to insert. Be careful that you don't buy cheap, poor quality tubes, the paint can come off and discolour. I've never had that problem with Remi Cachet mini locks but I have seen Easilocks tubes discolour really badly.

I make my own mini tips using loose hair. I've used Remi Cachet mini locks, which are good but I prefer a tube with a flared end, the tips are easier to insert. Be careful that you don't buy cheap, poor quality tubes, the paint can come off and discolour. I've never had that problem with Remi Cachet mini locks but I have seen Easilocks tubes discolour really badly.
Thank you x

Where do you get the tube from with the flared end ?

Where do you get the tube from with the flared end ?
I think it's call Talons and Tresses on Ebay. I've used them for a while and had no problems. They come in 3 sizes too, which I like, so I can adjust the size of my bonds around the hairline and near the parting and crown.

Had this problem with viola rings and tubes, now I only buy good quality rings.

Had this problem with viola rings and tubes, now I only buy good quality rings.
It was Viola that I had the problem with too! When I rang to ask if they knew about the problem, they said they hadn't had any other complaints and were very disinterested. I explained that my clients were coming back with bright gold coloured rings but they didn't seem to understand how this was a problem. I haven't ordered from them since and threw all their stock away. No problems so far with the ones from Ebay. I would order from Remi Cachet, I don't mind paying for good quality products but they don't have enough choice with their sizes, and like I said previously, I'm a sucker for a flare!

It was Viola that I had the problem with too! When I rang to ask if they knew about the problem, they said they hadn't had any other complaints and were very disinterested. I explained that my clients were coming back with bright gold coloured rings but they didn't seem to understand how this was a problem. I haven't ordered from them since and threw all their stock away. No problems so far with the ones from Ebay. I would order from Remi Cachet, I don't mind paying for good quality products but they don't have enough choice with their sizes, and like I said previously, I'm a sucker for a flare!

What other sizes would you like to see?

Maybe it is something that we can look at offering.

I think it's call Talons and Tresses on Ebay. I've used them for a while and had no problems. They come in 3 sizes too, which I like, so I can adjust the size of my bonds around the hairline and near the parting and crown.
Brilliant thank you..

What size would you recommend for fine hair ?

Thanks for sharing :) will try them too x

Latest posts

Back