Easter Comp Lotto winner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
1- Sparklepink
2 -Smiler
3-Hope
4-Mrs Clooney
5- Clara Doon
6 - Sandi Vn's
7- SCratchers
8-Jinxx
9-Cuttiepie
10 - Fifitrx
11-Patty cakes
12-Hotnailz
13-Urban geek=WINNER
14-Talented talons
15-Anne Niven
16-Dessi
17-Peter pan
18-Jac Extreme
19-Tiger jay
20- Melissaq

Well done Chris :hug:
Thanks to VHunter for the prize :hug:

I mixed the number up for this and send them via pm to Geeg this morning so no cheating could take place :)

oooww well done chris hope we get some pics when you've done some nails with your goodies xx

Wooopeee!!!!!!!

As everyone knows, nail art really isn't one of my strong points but I will have no excuse now when I will have so much to experiment with - thanks Victoria!

Kirsty - Promise I'll do some nails with my goodies - I can't wait to have a play xxx:hug:

Wooopeee!!!!!!!

As everyone knows, nail art really isn't one of my strong points but I will have no excuse now when I will have so much to experiment with - thanks Victoria!

Kirsty - Promise I'll do some nails with my goodies - I can't wait to have a play xxx:hug:
Looking forward to seeing your experimentations!:)

Well done!!

Congrats again, and I'm looking forward to seeing your efforts/results.

I'm sure you'll have a blast. There's quite a bit, or rather, lots of 'bits' of everything :lol:

I was gonna add other things too, but then the package was getting bigger and bigger and I thought "ummmm postage to the UK is PRICEY, and I'm poor":eek: so I quit while I was ahead:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy and keep us posted
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats again, and I'm looking forward to seeing your efforts/results.
Oh Victoria - I know very well that this is one you won't let me off the hook with lol!:lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (imagine a smiley scratching his head)

HELL NO!!

I am NOT letting you off the hook on this one
You can pretty much guarantee I'll be hounding you with
  1. "Did you get the package yet?" (ask Teri, she'll tell you how much canada post SUCKS!! lol)
  2. "Have you tried it yet? What's keeping you?"
hehehe
You've been warned :wink2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(PS: pardon my language lol)

Latest posts

Back