ENTRIES - Dress A Nail Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done everyone, They are all fab.
Hard to choose but ive chosen my 1st, 2nd and 3rd x

Well done to all that entered

:green:

Please don't say which one is yours until the judging has finished.

Okay We wont...

Fab designs. Oh how I wish I lived in the UK and could have these talented peeps work on my nails....

Faaaaaaaabulous!!!

Great pics there - I do have a couple of favourites though.

Good luck to everyone.

Jackie

Wow!
I have my top 3......... but then I never get it right! :lol:

Well done everyone - fantastic work.

How do we vote?

Wow. well done all of you who entered; there is soem great work there!

Fantastic!! Very inspiring, makes me want to have a go myself! Brilliant!

How do we vote?
We have got 4 Geeks judging the entries, as soon as I get all 4 judging sheets back I'll total the scores and let you all know who has won :green:

Great work everyone, i dont have patience to tell that i am so in love with n.15!!! Big Well Done!!!

They are all so thought out. Fantastic entries, wish I had some creative flow like that!

Absolutely brilliant nails and the shoes are to die for...I feel an Imelda moment coming over me....well done everyone x

I am always in awe of the talent available here in Geekland :green: . Wonderful entries and I definitely have my favourites.

Well done geeks! xx

Wow they are all great, I think this is going to be a very close result, I can't pick a favourtie that's for sure.

I think i would take forever to judge these, fantastic work, i think you are all winners! Well done, and I just love some of those shoes! :)

They are all really lovely - so well done to all who did them.

When the results are in, pretty please could we know where the shoes came from too (not that I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes in any way :lol: ) but they are all really lovely too!!!!

you judges have a very tough job, really gorgeous designs there

I must say......very impressed with the standard of work, creativity, and effort gone into all of these entries.:)

Very Well done to all of you!

My votes are in!!:green:

They are all FAB, I have 2 fave's and two seconds, they are all winners though. Well done to all that entered xxx

I would like to know who did the nail polish on this persons toes! I love the design.
4312d1178393273-entries-dress-nail-spring-summer-2007-15-dan.jpg

Latest posts

Back