Easter opening hours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemimaFox

Reaction score
Are any of the salons you work in/own open over Easter?
We normally close on Good Friday and Easter Monday and are open on the Saturday. We used to close on Sundays anyway but are open now so should we close for Easter Sunday too?

I would definitely close Easter Sunday. I certainly wouldn't expect a salon to be open!

You also need to weigh up the pros and cons of opening - can't see many pros to be honest!

Vicki x

Definitely close! I'd choose to close Sunday over Friday!

Laura xx

On a different note does anyone open on a Sunday anyway? We do and it's so busy, especially as no other salons in the area are open :)
But think I will close for Easter :)

No there are only the two of us here - myself and my daughter.

If we opened Sunday I would definitely have no family time!

We're open Monday as a lot of salons and hairdressers are closed then, and that works well x

We open Sundays and they are busy but always close Easter Sunday. Even Debenhams closes Easter Sunday! The therapists are employed so get Good Friday as paid holiday but I always give them the choice to either take Friday off and work their usual Saturday or work Good Friday as Saturday hours then have the long weekend of Sat Sun Mon off if that makes sense and that is usually the favourable option. As long as clients get plenty of notice most of them who would come on a Saturday are around Good Friday. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back