Easy, less mess pedi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mobile and have a steamer that I plug in that heats up small towels or flannels. I don't soak the feet but use the heated flannels to cleanse them. This feels wonderfully luxurious and you can get right in between the toes too! They're great for wiping off filing dust (you use micro plane on dry feet) and scrubs. I find it much less messy and you just throw the flannels in the wash after each client. :)

Ooh!! I like this idea!! I haven't added pedi's to my service list as yet, for this exact reason but am trained... Where would I find a mobile towel steamer?

I've used a slow cooker for warming towels ( dampened first) for facials in the past. Not as quick as a steamer but just as effective, and less of the burning steam when you remove the lid!

Your ideas are good, but I really find the soaking part is what my clients love I couldn't not do it, but I have found its easier with the Footsie spa and disposable liners and I just tidy up whilst there nails are drying.
I have also got the Microplane and daft as it sounds am finding it hard to get my head around my routine using it on dry feet first before soaking!

I use a micropedi and this is how I do it:
Left foot: Micropedi, file nails, cuticles and it goes in water at this point.
Right foot: micropedi, file nails, cuticles and into water
Left foot: dry and scrub, wash off in water, pull it out, dry and massage (dry and into heated booties if doing mask then massage after its out the bootie)
Right foot: same as left
Dry them off, apply moisturiser and then polish. Hth x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back