Eczema/dermatitis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinnyjinbob

Reaction score
Anyone else affected by dry cracked skin on their hands due to having them constantly in and out of water all day?
I've been using hydrocortisone cream and hand creams etc and trying to dry thoroughly.
any tips?

You could wear latex free gloves while hair washing. Make sure you dry your hands thoroughly especially in between your fingers & use a good hand cream after drying. Every few days I smother my hands in cream & put on cotton gloves before bed this keeps my hands hydrated & smooth.

As random as this sounds but cow udder cream! A friend of mine is a butcher and he's always washing his hands ans has dermatitis and it works wonders for him :) also I sleep with my hands in moisturizer and gloves :) x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

As random as this sounds but cow udder cream! A friend of mine is a butcher and he's always washing his hands ans has dermatitis and it works wonders for him :) also I sleep with my hands in moisturizer and gloves :) x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds an interesting solution but where would you buy it from -
AmazonFarmers.com lol?

I use body shop hemp hand cream. It's inexpensive compared to some brands (especially if you buy with an offer) and so I don't mind slathering it on.

Will a steroid cream work? My partner has this, he is a chef and got it from constantly using the chopping board

Latest posts

Back