Ed hardy nail decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianthi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, i have just joined the Forum and am looking to make some new friends with you guys. Can anyone tell me please where i can buy ED HARDY Nail Decals i have seen them on this site but no ones saying where you can get them, I live in the UK and we don't have a lot of choice for Nail Art and i just love way out flashy designs!!! I'm lso looking for designer nail stickers such as Gucci , Chanel . :irked: Does anyone know where you can get Chanel nail Jewels? Have any of you heard of Nail Artist Berlinda ? I think she's from Florida i found her online and was looking at her Nail Art it is absolutly AMAZING! She sells a few bits on her online shop and have purchased a few nail items from her, she does nail decals that look like there printed on paper but i don't know where she gets her designs from and what paper she uses. If anyone knows where i can get pictures to print out small enough for nail art i would love to know. Hope to hear from you all soon, Joanne xxxx:)

ive seen nice ed hardy nails, but they werent stickers they were colour acrylic work by gina silvestro.

have you got a site address for belinda, id be interested to see it.

the paper you mention has been posted about, but not in a long time. try the search and put in nail transfer paper.

Hiya Hun, Thanks for getting back to me, I got some ed hardy nail decals off this Berlinda but they aren't very good quality, they have just been printed on a nail paper. She does brilliant nail art. Just type in Nail Artist Berlinda and it will come up. Let me no what you think hun, Joanne xx P.S Do you know any really cheap sites i can get glitter Acrylic for nails?

i wouldnt go for cheap acrylic, it wont be good quality.

mix nail glitter with your regular brand of clear acrylic.
1 part glitter to 3 parts acrylic powder.

Hi Hun, Do you no where i might get some designer nail stickers or gems??? Did you have a look on Berlinda's site???:lol: off to bed now ive:zzz:had a very busy day! Hope we can be friends by the way:hug:

Latest posts

Back