EE & Myscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glome

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm seriously considering doing a course for the new craze Myscara. I am currently only qualified in EE and was curious to know, would you be able to put a set of EE lashes on then apply the Myscara, therefore givin a more dramatic look!?!?!?!?

Thanks

Just incase no one else answers you I am sure I read another thread where someone mentioned this would be possible but not practical as the myscara needs to be replaced before the lashes will have fallen out so you would end up removing the eyelashes prematurely. Unless the client is happy to pay for a full set regularly to achieve the effect it's not very practical.

Just incase no one else answers you I am sure I read another thread where someone mentioned this would be possible but not practical as the myscara needs to be replaced before the lashes will have fallen out so you would end up removing the eyelashes prematurely. Unless the client is happy to pay for a full set regularly to achieve the effect it's not very practical.

That is correct.

You may find that people who don't get on with EE's may prefer this treatment as well as those, like me, who tinting makes no difference as does not give the lift, curl and volume I would like.

It is a great addition to your lash services and MANY things in the MYscara pipeline for release in next few months:biggrin:.

Latest posts

Back