EE on short, straight lashes help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid11

Reaction score
Hi
I have been doing lashes for nearly two years but think I have a real challenge on my hands!

I have a chinese lady coming in soon for a full set, she came for a patch test and I used 7's to test, even they were quite long on her and her lashes are poker straight. She also is quite heavy lidded, does that makes sense?

So I'm thinking definately .15 or .10mm as they are fine hairs, I will tape up the eyelid to lift them away from the pad, but worried about the curl and lengths to use. Because her eyelids are quite bulbus, a j or b curl is not really going to show but a c may not hold well? And been looking quickly at suppliers and 7mm seems to be the shortest.

Can anyone give me any advice to help make the most of her lashes?

thanks x

I have a few Asian clients. At first I got quite stressed about it but now I love doing them. The transformation is amazing.

Personally, I use B 0.20 7mm throughout the whole lashline to create density. B's are better in my opinion as they give the impression of bringing the lid "outwards" if that makes sense? Then, in the centre I add in B 0.20 8mm and C 0.15 8mm & 9mm.

This creates lift in the centre of the eye which works much better than adding longer at the outer corners as you don't want to elongate the eyes.

This is just a guide and you can adapt to suit your client but hopefully this will give you a good idea to start you off. x

Thats great just to get reassurance, I've only done probably 2/3 oriental ladies but not on this short lashes x

Latest posts

Back