Eeek doing my first spray tan today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_hkrs

Reaction score
Morning all!

I've got 3 ladies booked in for a spray tan in a couple of hours. First time i've done one since college, slightly nervous and just preparing my kit.

I have:
Consultation forms
Sticky Feet
Hair Cap thingys
Disposable underwear
Tantruth Smoothing Spray
Tantruth Scrub (i've already told them to scrub, wear no deoderant/ make-up but thought i'd got prepared)
Tantruth Original
Tantruth Dark
Couch Roll
Towel
Tantrick Minimist Spray Machine
Tent
Aftercare advice sheet

I did buy Tantruth Nourishing body lotion to act as barrier cream, i checked with lady that this was ok for spray tanning but she didnt really answer me but the smoothing spray should act as a barrier of knees, elbows, ankles, etc right?

What else may i need? Any further advice would be great!

Thanks!

Good luck!

Have you got some change just incase they dont pay in the correct ammount? Your disposable gloves? I have 2 towels, 1 on the inside and one on the outside as they step out. Baby wipes to wipe their palms down afterwards?

Just packed my bag for a client, im trying to rack my brain trying to think of anything else.

Appointment book just incase they want to rebook, maybe offer them a small discount if they rebook on the day of treatment? Business cards to pass on to their friends?

Good luck!

Thanks!

Fingers crossed they enjoy it and i can get the blasted tent to pop back down!!!!!

Aaaand back from the client because they weren't in :mad:

I find if you turn the tent on its side to make a sort of U shape and fold the side inwards it helps :eek: Should of seen me on my first client trying to get the dam thing down- I gave up at 45 minutes and put it in my car unfolded

There are some great demo's of how to fold tent on u tube H x

Am still having right trouble with my tent, it's now standing wonky... i bought 2nd hand and was fine the first time i put it up. it then took my housemate and i 3 hrs to get it in the bag but not correctly.

I've seen all the youtube videos and managed to do it correctly 3 times then stupidly thought i'd got for the 4th attempt and now it is wonky.. any advice on untwisting? packing away?

I think the wires might be twisted on one side so i may purchase a new tent but i really can't afford to right now. Could do without any further expense.

Also im using tantruth and one of the ladies wanted her tan a little darker than the other 2 except she was a normal pale colour so i recommended the normal with a little of dark added - is this ok? i dont have the tan booster thingy.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on! Just take your time and you will be fine!

Can't think of anything else you may need...remember to ake her address and phone number just in case!
:hug:

Latest posts

Back