Effective stock management for mobile techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondered if anyone had any good methods of managing the stock they carry as a mobile nail tech? I can't rely on remembering so i wondered if you used an excel spreadsheet or something similar to list all the items you might need and record stock levels...??

Any ideas would help! xxx:green::green::green::green:

Hi Cazzer,

I'm still very new to this business and I went through a phase where I thought I needed to have one of everything, lol.

Now what I do is keep an excel spreadsheet with the products that I use regularly (and really do need) and the suppliers that I get them from along with prices.

I usually just keep an eye on things on a week to week basis and re-order in slightly bigger quantities when I need rather than buying bits and pieces all over the place.

This is purely my opinion as it works for me but I'm sure there will be loads of other sound advice out there.

Thanks for the help! Its just good to know what others do. I am defo going to have to buy in bulk - although I went to Aston and Fincher the other day and seems i can get most of the products i need there - so happy days! xx

Latest posts

Back