eFile recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikita's Beauty Lounge

Reaction score
Hey!

So I’ve been using the Kupa eFile for about 5yrs now and I’m scared to trade it in but I know it’s not going to last much longer. I work long days so I don’t want one that’ll overheat etc...
What do you all recommend and do you have links with prices at all pls?

Thanks,
Nikita x

I don’t have any links but I’ve worked with both Artistic Nail Designs one which is great and I hear that Light Elegance has a great one. I personally keep to the Kupa passport one, but I don’t use an e-file except for taking down products so someone would probably have more suggestions for you. But I worked with the Artistic one for over a year in a salon and loved it so I think it’s worth looking into if you want to change brands.

Good luck :)

I heard great things about the sayeng and kupa. Kupa is more pricey then the sayeng.

Thank you.

Kupa is more expensive but i love the durability of it.

I don't even mind sticking with Kupa as i know it's a quality machine, I suppose I'm just nervous about spending a lot of money on a different machine if it doesn't work as well, isn't a durable, long lasting and able to keep up with my workload.

I've heard great things about saeyang too, is the re-chargeable one just as good as a corded one do you know?

Or would be so nice to try each different one out for a day Haha xx

The saeyang ones are great!!
The k38 & k35 use the same fantastic handpeice (it’s really well balanced and smooth) the k35 is the corded version, both are rated as the same power, and are really very well regarded! (To the point where a couple of branded efiles are made by saeyang, just a different skin!) I love my k38!

The saeyang ones are great!!
The k38 & k35 use the same fantastic handpeice (it’s really well balanced and smooth) the k35 is the corded version, both are rated as the same power, and are really very well regarded! (To the point where a couple of branded efiles are made by saeyang, just a different skin!) I love my k38!
Oh excellent! Thank you so much for your recommendation.
After using the kupa for over 5yrs I was worried that a different make wouldn't be as powerful or smooth but I'm so glad to hear that's not the case.
Do you have a trusted site to purchase one from that you can recommend pls?

Thanks again so much

Latest posts

Back