Electric facial machines-which manufacturers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've been reading through lots of threads and still can't decide what to do in this area. I use caci and microdermabrasion at the moment but will be going self employed soon and need to purchase some machines ...... I definitely need microcurrent and maybe diamond tip mda. Radio frequency has been suggested to me as well ..... What machines have you all had good results with? I've looked at skin mate machines sold by hof but not sure as I've never worked with them 😃. Tia

I love my icon Ultralift with mesotherapy have had some really good results

I've had really fab results with my silhouette dermalift. The machine itself was really reasonably priced and is lightweight. You can see before and afters on my Facebook page -
www.facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd. The results were so good that the company asked my clients permission to use her pics.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

As you're already familiar with CACI, if I were you, I would buy a 2nd-hand Ultimate (or Ultra) and you'll have the muscle toning together with MDA (or peeling), plus LED and still be able to do galvanic work with the probes. Then build up your clientele and take on another machine once you know what extra results your clients want.

Yes, I love Radio Frequency treatments the results are super. If you want any info about what we use just let me know. :lol:

Latest posts

Back