Electric File course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i have recently seen an ad for a new nail bar opening in my area but when i telephoned the lady to ask about he vacancey she sed i would have to be able to use an electric file to make the application very quick. Dont see that there is that much need for them cos i a lot of places get by without them

Anyway, i lie in Cardiff wales and im willing to travel and i was just wondering if anyone could recomend a good electronic nail filing course that is a day or so long and the cheapest as well, as i am very strapped for cash!! thank you!!

i think its unfair to tell you this before she has even seen your work....many techs are just as fast with a hand file.

personally i wouldn't go spending money an a course just to accommodate her....x

I agree with what Bagpuss said, I have seen many techs that are just as fast as e-file users!
I know Cardiff, there are plenty of Nail salons that dont use e-files and shouldnt imagine will expect you to use them!

i would go spending money on a course either! xx

if you feel you do want to invest in electric file training do so as it will be an asset. I do agree with the others to a point, she probably is refering to using it for backfills. i worked in a salon where we flattened the nail by electic file all over to 30% and then re-applied - may use more product but very fast. You can get training from California Nails in Bolton - not sure of the cost off hand give them a ring 01204412003- it will be a bit of a drive though but it will be worth it. i use an electic file but i never would rely on it - always keep your hand file skills.

I went to NSI, Manchester for mine, I think there's a reduction off your drill if you book the course and buy the drill at the same time.

Ju x

I did my e-file course with NSI in Wakefield, very reasonable price, make an enquiry i think you may be surprised how cheap it is

Latest posts

Back