Electric file recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Cran

Reaction score
Hi, I’m a newly qualified nail tech and would love any recommendations on lower priced electric files as I will not be doing so much acrylic but would like one for when I do. Any advice appreciated!

This is exactly what I came here to find out!

Why do you need an e-file? Spend the money on extra training to perfect your application, this will reduce the amount of finish filing. This in turn saves money, product and time.

Today I decided to order a Belle 220V nail drill after reading positive reviews about it. I was willing to spend more than it’s very reasonable cost but do not expect to be using it so much so thought I would give this a go while I find my feet. I’m not expecting to use it for finishing but more for acrylic removal and infill.

Today I decided to order a Belle 220V nail drill after reading positive reviews about it. I was willing to spend more than it’s very reasonable cost but do not expect to be using it so much so thought I would give this a go while I find my feet. I’m not expecting to use it for finishing but more for acrylic removal and infill.
I love my efile and couldn’t be without it now.
I also use mine for removal however after buying a budget and expensive efile the difference is like night and day.
Hopefully someone else may be able to recommend a specific one

Why do you need an e-file? Spend the money on extra training to perfect your application, this will reduce the amount of finish filing. This in turn saves money, product and time.

Russian Manicure techniques. I’ve worked for a long time using normal hand filing, pushing and cutting and now I’ve seen another way of doing it, that looks better and ensures thorough prep for gel. [emoji5]️

Russian Manicure techniques. I’ve worked for a long time using normal hand filing, pushing and cutting and now I’ve seen another way of doing it, that looks better and ensures thorough prep for gel. [emoji5]️

That's great, but the OP says for acrylic, I read that to mean final finishing/rebalancing not prep.

My statement still stands even if it's for removal and infilling - better initial application will reduce time/energy/money/products spent doing both.

Latest posts

Back