Electric file & training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimmyB66

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am doing research into purchasing my first E-file and trying to find a fairly local place to do a training course. The file that seems to be highly recommended is Kupa U-power. Either the 200, 220, or their latest one the super U power 200. Any of these 3 would be a big investment. But, i cannot find a training course closer than 100 miles from me! I am in Chichester, West Sussex.Can anyone help? Am i on the right track with the files i am looking at? Many Thanks Kim x

I am also interested in exactly this!! Please help us :) xx

Hi pug queen, i have found a course fairly close to me which i am going to go on. I don't think it is Beauty Guild accredited, but its through Brillbird. They have a facebook page with educators around the country. Might be worth a try for you? The teacher is going to email some efile info. When she does i will come back to this post and pass on to you. Cant believe no one on salon geek has commented on this thread.

That would be amazing KimmyB66 thanks so much. Xxx[emoji173]️[emoji85]

There may be Young Nails educators near you, i done my e-file training with them, loved my training and love my e-file!

I did mine with nail harmony. They have educators all over. Might be worth a look x

Has anyone ordered from VB Nails Supplies http://www.vbnails.co.uk they are selling Kupa e-files at a good price, but i dont know this company.
The Brillbird instructor for the Hampshire area (who i am going to go on her course in September) has steered me to Brillbrird e-files. Has anyone got o Brillbird file?

Sorry to but in girls :) im looking at doing an e file course aswell in manchester if anyone would recommend anywhere in particular ? Never used an E-file and they didnt teach us in college either so something i would really fancy doing xxx

Sorry to but in girls :) im looking at doing an e file course aswell in manchester if anyone would recommend anywhere in particular ? Never used an E-file and they didnt teach us in college either so something i would really fancy doing xxx

NSI in Salford do the e-file training x

Latest posts

Back