Electric files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serin

Reaction score
hi i have an electric file but some of the parts are missing can any electric file bit (s) (back fill drill part for example) can be used on any electric file. i also i have a part which connects to my electric file called other drill parts.

most electric file bits are a standard size so its quite likely they will fit.

thanks i was not sure!

Unfortunately, my old drill wont accept my new drill bits, the bits shank seems too thick to go into the drills handpiece. both are known brands too.:cry:

thats a shame.
the standard size is 3/32'' and that fits most machines.
i have a couple of bits that fit my old kupa machine but wont go in my newer mio electric file. i have found the ones that dont fit are some less expensive ones that i bought.
i think the issue could be that some are made in the usa to the imperial scale and some elsewhere to the metric scale. the difference is tiny but it is there. they look absolutely identical in size to the naked eye but the file chuck will not accept them.
i buy all my bits from atwood industries now , they are very high quality and precisely made.

Latest posts

Back