Electric files..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chatabox

Reaction score
can you tell me your view for and agains using electic flles...

there has been much debate about electric files in the past, and i think there always will be those that are for and against.

here is the link to a search on the site, you should find lots of interesting threads; Salon Geek - Search Results

p.s, its always useful to do a search first to see if your question has already been answered! It's also helpful if you just double check your spellings, because if you search for 'electic filles' as you have titled this thread, you wont find much lol. :green: :hug:

Chatabox, I agree with Katelisa as far as searching for past threads........There is loads of info if you do a search on here.
I believe that electric files are wonderful "if" you are trained and comfortable using them but certainly not mandatory. There are many companies who offer E-file certification and training. Using one without being trained correctly could be a big mistake!
I believe someone once said "It's not the tool, but the fool who does the damage".

~Candy~:)

Hi and thanks.. what can i say it was late, a sunday, dark, i fell on the Ls..
have been in the search thread and found lots of stuff for me to look through..:eek: will make sure i check there next time...first.

Latest posts

Back