Electric filing - Training ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy68

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know who offers training for proper use of Elecric files. I'm pretty confident with a hand held file and how to use it but would like to try out something that will ease up the pressure on the wrist and also make the job a little easier...

:)

I think NSI do it. x

hi, i dont think many techs on this site use electric files, i have one, but dont really use it, i do believe nsi do the training. hope this helps. :idea:

Hi

Does anyone know who offers training for proper use of Elecric files. I'm pretty confident with a hand held file and how to use it but would like to try out something that will ease up the pressure on the wrist and also make the job a little easier...

:)
Hi Royx

I did my e-file training with Young nails who offer training on a one to one which I found fab to build your skills. I would not be without my e-file now as I have cps in both wrists.

:: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::
:hug:

Hi - just joined salon geek today and i am loving all these posts!!

I have just done e-file training in manchester with nsi! It was very good!! I find the drill amazing so much better than a normal file!

good luck! x

I did my training with Young Nails also but then I spent a couple of weeks carving up myself. I found by doing this that I have never cut any of my clients with it.

I did my training with Young Nails also but then I spent a couple of weeks carving up myself. I found by doing this that I have never cut any of my clients with it.

lol i suppose its better to carve your own hand than the clients.

Latest posts

Back