Electric nail files - which is the best brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen1989cuttie

Reaction score
I've been recently browsing the net day and night for nail drills.

I've come across a nail drill that i like or should i say love. before buying that drill i just wanted some professional advice. Wether there's better ones out there.

this is the drill i cant stop thinking about:

Manipro Spa Deluxe - YouTube

the weird thing is ive gone on there website to order this nail drill but i cant seem to find it on the website, can anyone help me please

KUPA INCORPORATED

x Many thanks x

Have you learnt how to use the electric file? if not, please take a course, you can occur so much damage if you can't use a e-file properly, wrong angle too much pressure, overfiling, wrong bits and so further. The kupa one sounds good btw...

i havent learnt how to use the efiles yet but ive been looking around and theres alot of courses around my area. i just now have to decide which course is the one for me :D and what efile to get :)

I may be old fashioned but I don't like them. You def need training. I've used one on my own nails but then I can feel the pressure/heat etc. I wouldn't trust myself on a client

ive been doing nails for mani years now, i thought of getting drill for some time now. I just think it'll speed my work up and make more time for nail art :)

Training is a definite thing to do but i need to get the drill before i can do my training as we have to take our own drills in.

i just had a little thought, maybe that drill isn't out yet, could that be the reason why it isn't on the website?

ive been doing nails for mani years now, i thought of getting drill for some time now. I just think it'll speed my work up and make more time for nail art :)

Training is a definite thing to do but i need to get the drill before i can do my training as we have to take our own drills in.

i just had a little thought, maybe that drill isn't out yet, could that be the reason why it isn't on the website?

Maybe you could give them a call, they sure will know better than us...;-)

I found an amazing Efile "kupa mani-pro spa deluxe" however its an American brand, my boss Said she'll get them into the salon but I need the best UK OR any UK brand so its easy to send off if anything goes wrong with it?

What's people's view on there Efiles? What's so good about yours? That'll give me a better idea on which one to go for :)

Many thanks

XxX

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg that drill is amazing ! I don't currently use one but I'm considering it just to take down the bulk when doing rebalances etc loving that one girl ! What you done to me lol ! Xx:green:

Latest posts

Back