Electric tool to remove hard skin on feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am doing more and more pedicures and am looking for an electric tool to help remove hard skin. I have seen these used years ago but have no idea where to get one and which make is best. Any ideas?

Thanks

I use my e-file with a sanding band and it works like a charm. If you do this, you MUST wear a mask, the dust that comes off is so fine and you do not want to be breathing it in.

HTH
Laura

Been away for a while just hovering around and poping in everynow and again. This thread caught my eye because I'm looking for the same thing. I dont want an e file though because I file enhancements manually.

I await more responses too.

Karin said:
Hi everyone

I am doing more and more pedicures and am looking for an electric tool to help remove hard skin. I have seen these used years ago but have no idea where to get one and which make is best. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ellisons have an electric one. about £65 i think with different bits available.

jmedicool has on that is design just for the feet and since the specialize in podiatry tools I would take a look @ them http://www.medicool.com/

Latest posts

Back