Electrolysis/laser hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carli692

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm looking to do a course in permanent hair removal. I was wondering if you could give me advice on the best way to do this and the differences between laser hair removal and electrolysis. Also have any of you had either done and what are your thoughts on it? Thanks 😊xx

I am currently training in laser and I'm doing a foundation degree in beauty and spa management which you can only do after level 3. I think that laser is better I find it more effective and results are shown quicker. Laser is not only hair removal but also can be used for pigmentation and skin rejuvenation. I would recommend it !

As you are still training Lilly, it's worth remembering from Level 3 that laser (and IPL which isn't mentioned...) are permanent REDUCTION and only electrolysis is regarded as permanent REMOVAL.

If you wish to make hair removal a serious part of your career, it is best to have both skills.... and always buy the best equipment you can afford.

Oh I didn't realise laser didn't permanently kill the hair any research I've done has suggested it does just that. I guess more research needs to be done. What is IPL?

Latest posts

Back