Electronic client form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfly Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new here and am just about to qualify. I'd really like to avoid loads of paperwork and wondered if any of you used an electronic client form, preferably via an app?

Thanks in advance

How would you get them to sign their consent?

Not sure exactly how you can get this to work but hey there's an app for everything and if not maybe there's a gap in the market for an app lol

I know when you're doing a finance agreement online you use e-signatures or maybe similar is when you sign up for something online and you are ticking a box saying you agree to these terms and conditions...

If there isn't an app you might be able to send a link to the client for an online form that the client will fill out prior to appointment that then emails the answers to you? There's loads of widgets for free online forms you can find if you have a search through google (there used to be when I was back in school anyway many moons ago lol)

Not sure exactly how you can get this to work but hey there's an app for everything and if not maybe there's a gap in the market for an app lol

I know when you're doing a finance agreement online you use e-signatures or maybe similar is when you sign up for something online and you are ticking a box saying you agree to these terms and conditions...

If there isn't an app you might be able to send a link to the client for an online form that the client will fill out prior to appointment that then emails the answers to you? There's loads of widgets for free online forms you can find if you have a search through google (there used to be when I was back in school anyway many moons ago lol)

Thanks your reply. I did wonder about signature but as you say you can do all sorts online with esignatures so there must be a way. It doesn't sound like there's anything out there so maybe I'll have to look into creating one!

Latest posts

Back