Elegant hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettyboowooop

Reaction score
Hello!

Anyone bought from elegant-hair.co.uk before? I know they aren't well known but they say they sell double drawn Indian remy temple hair which sounds good, just wondering if it is any good?

ive never heard of them. Have you requested samples? It may be worth testing a few strands first.:biggrin:

Not the best, my friend ordered and I fit them she's had them in around 3 months and they have thinned out a lot and dried up, wouldn't recommend x

just looked at their site and I suppose you get what you pay for. The double drawn prices are a little low for my liking. For double drawn hair I use foxy hair extensions for the 0.8g nano and Transform xtensions for the 1g stick tip.
Maybe try soma samples from these as I don't have issues with either of them:biggrin:

Thanks for your replies :) I haven't yet ordered a sample it's really helped to hear a review from someone who's used them and thank you for you recommendations I will definitely take a look :) xx

We use Transform xtensions in our salon. Im sure their shop is Cardiff way????

Latest posts

Back