Elemis professional therapists: help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie_h88

Reaction score
I have a client who has recently had a facial at a centre parcs spa and she said the therapist used what she thinks was a clay like mask which was made by being mixed with water and was peeled off once set! I presume it was a professional only product as it wasn't available for her to buy!
Can someone tell me what this product was please and if it's not available to the public what product can I recommend her instead! Obviously I'm not Elemis trained by the way lol!!!
Sorry if that is a bit of ramble but any help would be appreciated, thanks X

No this product is only available professionally it wouldn't be available for client to purchase.

Are you able to advise me on a similar Elemis mask which is available for client purchase? They weren't very helpful at the spa apparently X

What would the mask be for? What's her skin like? What is she looking to achieve? X

Elemis peel off masks are professional only. All masks that can be sold to clients are not peel off.

Best bet is to do your own consultation with the client and recommend a product that you are familiar with from there.

what the clients skin type? What overall does she want to achieve? Has she got any concerns?

There are quite a few fab Elemis masks to choose from [emoji5]️I'm looking forward to your response [emoji1][emoji106]

Latest posts

Back