Elemis training Harrow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Hello!! Just wondering if anyone is going to be doing elemis training or has already done elemis training in harrow? How was it? Xxx

hi

I have done the Elemis training 2 year ago; not in Harrow however.
Got to say im hooked on the products and all my clients LOVE them too :)
the training is quite intense but you cover everything and the trainers are lovely! :)

Hi, I used to work on Cruise ships and was at the Steiner academy in London and was trained in Elemis. I love the products it all smells great and you really do see results. Like most skin care brands there are some that I'm not so keen on and don't believe what it says it does but overall there are truly amazing
products.

Oh ok so when you went for training with Elemis what kind of things did you do because I understand how intensive the days are going to be but I just want to prepare myself before actually attending the training, did they make you do tests and things? xx

yes you do tests, but you will go through the products for the face & eyes training so you will be familliar. The tests are just stuff like the main ingredient and what the product is good for; so if you go on the Elemis website revise through the products a little if your not already familiar :). Also if you dont already know your supposed to do the online test?? That will help you learn a little more about Elemis too! The training also just goes through each treatment so you will be getting a few facials ha! Just enjoy it; the trainers are lovely and as much as its hard work i could gaurentee youl love the products!

Enjoy and good luck! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back