Elemis tri-enzyme resurfacing facial advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
I have just booked one treatment of Elemis tri-enzyme facial as i have open pores & acne scarring. Has anyone had one of these facials or use Elemis products? Are they any good? I have been use Dermalogica until now, but my skin seems to have taken a bit of a dislike to it recently. I have read about micro-dermabrasion facials too (where a course of treatment is recommended). Are there any salons around the Huddersfield area that offer them using a good quality product that will work? My Elemis treatment is in Sheffield (where we are staying for the weekend in May). I am so fed up of having teenage spotty, greasy, open-pored skin at the age of 36! :sad:

Any information & advice is gratefully received.

We have been doing facials at college so i don't think this has helped either as it's caused my skin to break out even more! The main issue is the scarring though. I have olive skin that seems to take forever to repair itself!!!

Thanks

Rebecca x

Hi i use elemis products and the tri enzyme facial will help you will need to have more than one facial and i would strongly advise some at home products as it will really help eg the facial wash and serum etc. We normally say to client it will help even out the skin tone and reduce the acne scarring however don't think it will help with the open pores.
Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back