ELF cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
I saw this on the Giuld forum and wanted to know if anyone has tried it.
would appricate any comments

Look at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk and most of their nail varnishes, brushes, make ups are only £1.50 each.

Ok, I've only used them as a consumer, not a professional, other than the nail polish. I wasn't overly impressed with the polishes I bought, but, they all had a frosted finish to them, they felt sort of gritty to apply. The others may well be fab.
I have a couple of the make-up products, the mineral eyeshadow I have is lovely, goes on very smooth, and I also use a pressed powder to control oil and shine and it works very well for me.

i had a look at their site today and the ingredients of their Healthy Glow bronzing powder.

Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

hmmm....

Latest posts

Back