Elleebana lash lift too curly!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireclaire11

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve just done an Elleebana lash lift on my client, the result was great, about an hour after the treatment, her eyelashes have curled right back and sticking to her eyelids!?.. why would this happen and how do I rectify this?

Rod/shield was too small or product not taken off properly, you can relax it by combing the product through the lashes I believe but I have not had to do this

Hi, I did an Elleebana lash lift last week as well, and the same thing happened, it didn’t happen until she left the clinic but came back down later the same day for me to relax them, I followed the Elleebana instructions on how to relax and watched a you tube video as well, and they did straighten but before she left again they had started curling back up. I gave her some nourishing oil and a disposable mascara brush and told her to keep brushing them and putting oil on daily. Today however she has messaged to say they are still very curly and I’m not sure what to advise her now, any thoughts?

Hi, I did an Elleebana lash lift last week as well, and the same thing happened, it didn’t happen until she left the clinic but came back down later the same day for me to relax them, I followed the Elleebana instructions on how to relax and watched a you tube video as well, and they did straighten but before she left again they had started curling back up. I gave her some nourishing oil and a disposable mascara brush and told her to keep brushing them and putting oil on daily. Today however she has messaged to say they are still very curly and I’m not sure what to advise her now, any thoughts?
Hi, I think maybe the solution wasn’t taken off thoroughly when this happened to my client, or, she had a lift too quickly after her last one., I’ve done 2 more since I posted on here with great results. I think it’s a matter of time I’m afraid, can’t hurt to keep them brushed and nourished though. X

Latest posts

Back