Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzarob

Reaction score
Hi all. I Was considering changing to the elleebana lash lift. Could anyone tell me how they compare in price, timing and results in comparison to LVLs or the general eyelash perm???

Hi all. I Was considering changing to the elleebana lash lift. Could anyone tell me how they compare in price, timing and results in comparison to LVLs or the general eyelash perm???
Products dont need to be left on as long and arent as smelly as generic brands. Sheilds are much more flexible. I really like it.

Products dont need to be left on as long and arent as smelly as generic brands. Sheilds are much more flexible. I really like it.
Cool thank you. Do you find the results last And would the rrp be similar to the lvls or would clients be paying more.
It sounds like such an amazing product im trying to find the downside lol.

Cool thank you. Do you find the results last And would the rrp be similar to the lvls or would clients be paying more.
It sounds like such an amazing product im trying to find the downside lol.
Recommended price would be from £35 upwards depending on your location. Thats just the lift so more with tint. I think the only downside is the brand is still getting its name out there but the CEO of the company is doing a world tour running seminars and he did the same last year so its getting much more known. He is also a great advocate for teaching and is always happy to answer questions personally which i love. Let me know when you would like to train lol!!!!!

Latest posts

Back