Elleebana timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
I've just invested in this, I originally trained with a different brand. I was just interested in what timings work for you for normal and resistant lashes please. Also do you tint on the rods or remove and then tint?
Thank you x

The timings are 5-9 minutes... 5 being for extremely thin fragile lashes, 9 for very thick courser lashes. I usually do about 7 for average lash and a minute less for neutralizer.

I rinse them and remove rods before tinting, otherwise you will find that areas of the lash don't receive tint. Plus the rods are expensive and I hate when they get all stained

The first solution can be left on for 5-10 mins. 10 mins is for very resistant lashes and must people are fine with 6 or 7 minutes.
The 2nd solution is left on for 5-6 mins. Elleebana recommend doing 6 mins for the first solution and 5mins for the 2nd solution for first time clients.
The rods are removed and then you can tint. The rods can be sterilised and re-used :)

Latest posts

Back