Ellisons now stock Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charberry

Reaction score
Yippee!

Fantastic if just need to order a few bits with free delivery rather than getting carried away on S2 as I normally do filling my basket to £125 worth lol

😃

Yeah I spoke to them yesterday and they said it would be available from start of march online.

Been waiting ages for them to start selling it as hate ordering from s2 as the postage is so much and too high of an min order amount x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails oh Mann , we have to wait til march 😳it's not long I suppose 💅

That's excellent news, when I need to buy beauty stuff I can now make up free delivery with Vinylux. S2 delivery is expensive so I only order once a month but sometimes that's too long to wait.

Karaxxx

I logged into ellisons earlier and vinylux was already there so maybe we don't have to wait to until March 😃

I didn't count the colours but they seemed to have them all except the new new paradise ones - they had electric orange and bicycle yellow!

I assume that Ellisons won't double up on CND stuff at pro beauty as S2 will have this? x

I logged into ellisons earlier and vinylux was already there so maybe we don't have to wait to until March 😃

I didn't count the colours but they seemed to have them all except the new new paradise ones - they had electric orange and bicycle yellow!

I assume that Ellisons won't double up on CND stuff at pro beauty as S2 will have this? x

I logged in and had a look, but all the "add" signs are greyed out on them all. Yes, hopefully soon we'll be able to order :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I logged in and had a look, but all the "add" signs are greyed out on them all. Yes, hopefully soon we'll be able to order :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooopps must not have noticed this! Thanks 😃

Sooooooooo excited about this,its only about 3 miles up the road from me and everytime I go to buy Shellac I keep raving about how fab this product it,but that them means I will spend more.x:Love::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back