Elumen by Goldwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-sophisticutz-

Reaction score
Hi all.

Is there any geeks on here that use Goldwell. I have been looking at the Elumen shades. They do some pretty funky colours that are permanent. If you use them, what are the results? Are they consistent and what is the fade like? The pink is gorgeous but almost too good to be true! :)

Cheers!

ive used it.... but i wouldn't say im a master on it to give too much advice...
but what i found was, it did fade and they said it wouldn't!! and the remove stuff doesn't get it all out, like they say it does...

but they are nice colours though :)... don't buy the min order off the rep just find somewhere that sells it separately get the pink you like and try before you buy or better still persuade the rep to give/lend u some to try for free... happy days win win situation... if you like then buy em, if not you've not wasted your money...

good luck x

Thanks. well I have the rep coming in next week and I have already told him I expect some samples. :)

we only use it for fashion colours, but it isnt as permanant as made out to be, for example with like fudge or crazy colour it wud start to fade after a couple washes and eventually fade back to a very wishy washy blonde. . . this lasts longer but the eventual fade out isnt quite so wishy washy. . . some of them are better than others, the blue and the green really need to be pre lightened to the max for vibrancy or even the slightest amount of underlying tone will affect the colour badly! the red pink and violet are good and so is the yellow for this new lady gaga banana hair look LOL x

yeah good point the crazy colour and fudge do wash out quite quickly, but what i do is stock them for retail purposes and they fly out!!!!

people like doing it themselves, and as long as their base is`nt too light then a few bleached highlights and send them home with the fudge jobs a gooden :)

i also sell them to my customers that have magi contrast red, as a top up at home, they think their saving money on their colouring apps, but really their spending more and it frees up my valuable time..

my point is you cant do this with elumen...

Well, I have ordered some in to give it a go. Thank for your advice guys and I'll let you know how I get on. :)

Latest posts

Back